top of page

$100,000 For a Tenant Injured in an Apartment Complex Fire due to Nonworking Smoke Detectors

Updated: May 26, 2023


$100,000 For a Tenant Injured in an Apartment Complex Fire due to Nonworking Smoke Detectors

Our client was a tenant at a two-story apartment complex. A fire started at the complex but due to nonoperational smoke detectors, he wasn’t alerted of the fire.


To save his life, he jumped out of the second story and landed on a metal fence severely injuring his back. We have recovered $100,000 for his injuries.

105 views
bottom of page